- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- Sharing your data
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (e.g. name, email address, website).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with all of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill out a sign up to register interest in our services.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Contact you to set up an account and contact you with regards to our products and services.
Sharing your data.
We share your personal data with carefully selected service providers who help us with the day-to-day running of our business (such as our marketing platform).
How do we store your data?
We store your data on our secure servers and with authorised third parties.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification- You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also havethe right to request us to complete the information you believeis incomplete.
- The right to erasure- You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability- You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you wouldlike to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Currently, we use the following 3rd party cookies to measure usage statistics of our website:
We do not use any other cookies at this time.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office at https://www.ico.org.uk/ . We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us first.